President Donald J Trump spoke at the biggest conservative venue in the nation. CPAC is Conservative Union’s PAC. (Political Action Committee). He began the show by playing many strange songs. Billy Jean, I Can Feel it in the Air Tonight, Macho Man & Gloria and ended with YMCA. The song “I Can Feel it in the Air Tonight” was noted by our online chat that this song was used in the Lucifer TV show. “
This article states, “The original Phil Collins version was also heard at the end of the show, which was a lovely homage to the iconic British singer. Interestingly too, it is the second time the Music Supervisor at Lucifer has used Taylor’s ‘In The Air Tonight‘ for the show, as it was also featured on the November 28th, 2017 episode “Quid Pro Ho“.”
Look at the Lyrics:
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, (Oh lord)
And I’ve been waiting for this moment, for all my life, (Oh lord)
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord, (Oh lord)Well, if you told me you were drowning
I would not lend a hand
I’ve seen your face before my friend
But I don’t know if you know who I amWell, I was there and I saw what you did
I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off that grin, I know where you’ve been
It’s all been a pack of lies.And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, (Oh lord)
Well I’ve been waiting for this moment for all my life, (Oh lord)
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord
Well I’ve been waiting for this moment for all my life oh Lord, (Oh Lord)Well I remember, I remember don’t worry
As people waited outside I watched another news program walk around interviewing people. I noticed several things.
- Maybe one or two black/color people
- When an LGBTQ flag was flying the cameras would intentionally avoid it. You could tell they purposefully do not show the conservatives.
- Radicals were there such as one carrying a rebel flag. Why would they bring that there knowing how they are trying to paint Trump’s followers?
- There were Fuc* Biden flags next to yellow flags that said DON’T TREAD ON ME and “Not my President” shirts.
- One man was asked about them being accused of worshipping Trump and being a cult and he explained that they just love him. They do not worship him.
- A young man named Chandler Crump said the following:
After listening to the creepy songs he chose – especially the one from the LUCIFER show, Trump entered the room and walked on the Hitler Stage. See below:
When he arrived on the stage he looked very handsome and humble. Many in our audience questioned how he looked so young. I reminded them of when he said he had the Corona and was miraculously healed in three days. He said he felt younger and better than ever after that treatment. So, I don’t know what gene therapy he received or what, but he did look great tonight. Beautiful skin tone, hair was soft and beautiful. He quickly changed to his arrogant ways.
He quickly let us know that he is not going with a third party. He is sticking with the Republican party and even gave a wave-pass to the crowd about Mitch McConnell. It didn’t take long for him to begin bragging on himself and declaring all the great things he has done. He talked about people he helped win elections due to his endorsement. One person’s points (I believe it was McConnell) went up 20 points after his endorsement. Thus, he let the conservatives know that he is dedicated to this party. He realizes how much his endorsement is needed so he’s ready to pick who he likes. He made it very clear that if they are not for this America First agenda, then he will not endorse them. I really question what he means by that because the articles you read state that it means he puts America first in foreign policy issues but when I read paperwork from him in the White House I saw otherwise in many cases. One of those cases is with 5G and the G7.
He also let them know that the Republican Party has changed and they need to adjust to the new changes. I know he’s talking about it going more progressive. After today I’m fully convinced that the old Republican Party we have known is gone forever. Trump is a dictator and he is going to run it his way. When he ended he let the people know that to go forward in the party to go through donaldjtrump.com and the Save America First PAC. So, where is the Republican outrage to his takeover? Are they completely gone now? I know that the last leader was Mitt Romney’s neice and was a moderate as well. Maybe they’re phasing out the Republican Party? Maybe it’s because they’re all merging under the UN now?
Things I noticed about this whole week:
- The CPAC logo looked very suspicious. Looks like a heartbeat, Q, keyhole.
- Stage like Hitler
- When Trump came out the stage went to UN blue.
- At end the CPAC logo went to UN blue
- Gave an award by Ronald Reagan to an LGBTQ activist
- Had a speaker that was LGBTQ
- Too many people there that appeared to be white supremacists to public (rebel flag, F Biden, Don’t Tread on Me, etc) (Proud Boys Look)
- LGBTQ flags outside
- Trump statue was a shame and ridiculous. They should not have done that. It put a terrible light on Republicans as Trump Cult. Who knows, maybe Trump likes it?
- CNN’s Acosta was there and had a confrontation with CPAC leader. I think that was a setup for publicity stunt
- Many things he said about President Biden were not true.
My final thoughts are this…
It further convinced me that my choice to not vote for either candidate was right. The old America is gone.